Original Ledger Drawing from the 4 part Mom & Baby Series. Drawing #1. This piece depicts the love and attention of a mother for her baby. Inspired by the artist's great love for her own children. Arikara floral designs accentuate along the sides of drawing. Created in classic Lauren Good Day style and subject matter. Arikara language used in title as preserving, promoting and revitalizing Native language is important to artist. Artwork ships insured UPS with special packaging. Shipping included in price.
- October 4 - November 6, 1875 dated general store ledger paper
- Prisma Color, Colored Pencil, Indian Ink and Gold Pen
- 7 3/4 x 6 1/2 inches (actual paper size)
- Matted on Acid Free Mat Board
- 14 x 11 inches Mat Size
- 18 X 15 inches Frame Size